0 2089 8989
081 643 5443
Foreign Direct Investment
- disposition by GE Capital of its entire interest in Bank of Ayudhya to The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. via a voluntary tender offer
- IPO and listing of 358,800,000 New Shares of Airports of Thailand, together with employee share offering just prior to the IPO, with an over-allotment option for up to 53,770,000
- US$124,000,000 Convertible Bonds due 2011 by Bangkok Dusit Medical Services
- US$169,800,000 Convertible Bonds due 2012 by Thoresen Thai Agencies
- acquisition of 23.60% interest by GMM Media in Post Publishing
- acquisition of 32.40% interest and disposal of 12.40% interest by GMM Media in Matichon
1989 – 1990:
University of Pennsylvania, LL.M.
1988 – 1989:
Southern Methodist University, LL.M.
1986 – 1988:
Institute of Legal Education, Barrister-at-Law
1982 – 1986:
Thammasat University, LL.B.