0 2089 8989
081 643 5443
Foreign Direct Investment
- advised Allianz on its strategic alliance in life and non-life insurance business in Thailand with Sri Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited (AYUD) via (i) an acquisition by Allianz of equity interest in AYUD via a partial tender offer and a private placement increasing its aggregate shareholding in AYUD to 48.72% at completion, and (ii) a business integration of Allianz General Insurance and Sri Ayudhya General Insurance
- Acquisition of 48.29% equity interest in Noble Development by new strategic investors
- disposition by GE Capital of its entire interest in Bank of Ayudhya to The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. via a voluntary tender offer
- IPO and listing of 358,800,000 New Shares of Airports of Thailand, together with employee share offering just prior to the IPO, with an over-allotment option for up to 53,770,000
- US$124,000,000 Convertible Bonds due 2011 by Bangkok Dusit Medical Services
- US$169,800,000 Convertible Bonds due 2012 by Thoresen Thai Agencies
1989 – 1990:
University of Pennsylvania, LL.M.
1988 – 1989:
Southern Methodist University, LL.M.
1986 – 1988:
Institute of Legal Education, Barrister-at-Law
1982 – 1986:
Thammasat University, LL.B.