Chawaluck Sivayathorn Araneta
0 2089 8978
Foreign Direct Investment
Property Funds & REITs
- advised Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited and Paolo Medic in the acquisition of the entire business of Mayo Hospital, Muangraj Hospital, Phuket International Hospital (Siriroj Hospital), Ratanavej Hospital and Ratanavej Hospital for Children
- advised Central Group and OfficeMate Public Company Limited (currently COL Public Company Limited) in the backdoor listing of OfficeMate as a result of the merger amongst OfficeMate, Office Depot and B2S
- advised Allianz SE and its group companies in their equity acquisitions in Sri Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited, Ayudhya Insurance Public Company Limited, BI Insurance Public Company Limited, Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Company Limited, and Allianz C.P. General Insurance Public Company
- advised BNP Paribas and BNP Equities Asia Ltd. in its disposal of 100% interest in BNP Paribas Peregrine Securities (Thailand) Ltd. through a bidding process to CIMB-GK Pte. Ltd.
- advised UOB Asset Management (Thai) Co., Ltd. in its business integration with ING Funds (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- advised Land & Houses Public Company Limited and Quality Houses Public Company Limited in the initial public offering of the property funds and the real estate investment trusts
- advised Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited in its initial public offering
2000 – 2001:
University of Manchester, LL.M. in International Business Law
1999 – 2000:
University of Strathclyde, Masters of Science in Business and Management
National University of Singapore, Faculty of Law, Exchange Programme under Scholarship from the Singapore International Foundation.
1994 – 1998:
Chulalongkorn University, LL.B.