0 2089 8999
Banking & Finance
Foreign Direct Investment
- advised (in conjunction with a leading international law firm as the lead counsel) Joyson KSS Auto Safety S.A. and certain of its subsidiaries in connection with its entry into a US$ 900,000,000 senior multicurrency term and revolving facility agreement with (i) Deutsche Bank AG, Tokyo Branch, (ii) Mizuho Bank, Ltd. and (iii) China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd. The funds will primarily be used for financing the global acquisition by Key Safety Systems Group of businesses and assets of Takata Corporation Group
- advised NS Bluescope (Thailand) Limited, a leading international supplier of steel products, in connection with its obtaining of (i) Baht 1,300 million term loan facilities from Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, and (ii) Baht 1,200 million term loan facilities from Mizuho Bank, Ltd. Bangkok Branch
- advised (in conjunction with leading international law firms as lead counsels) Humanwell Healthcare Group, a fully integrated healthcare solution provider listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, in respect of US$ 225,000,000 credit facilities from China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd., New York Branch to be used in its acquisition of sexual wellness business from Ansell Limited which has been operated in various jurisdictions including Thailand
- advised Grab and various online platform operators in connection with the laws and regulations concerning the e-payment business as well as the licensing requirements in respect of their operation in or relating to Thailand
- advised a number of hotel owners in connection with their hotel management agreements as well as their engagement of international hotel operators to manage their hotels, including Lancaster Resort Co. Limited in its engaging of Minor Hotel Group Limited in ThaPhae Chiang Mai and BanThai Hotel & Resort Company Limited in Phuket
Tulane University, LL.M.
Western Michigan University, M.A.
Institute of Legal Education, Thai Bar Association Barrister-at-Law
1982 – 1986:
Thammasat University, LL.B.